Adult services and health
The iNnovation Network (iN) is a group of Liverpool commissioners, service providers, user-led organisations, creatives and technologists who came together to unpick some of the big challenges facing the delivery of quality health and social care services in a time of austerity.
In particular the iNnovation Network is keen to promote technology and collaboration as ways of stimulating innovation in the social care market.
If you would like more information about opportunities to get involved contact email@example.com.
- The UKs first Adult Social Care Hack Day.
- A series of innovative round tables on trend topics i.e. loneliness, technology, personalisation, dementia.
- The iNnovationXchange uNconference.
- Collaboration Forum: hatching and matching event (better known as speed dating for service providers).
- The #friendlyeconomy pilot as part of the Beautiful North project (in partnership with the Liverpool City Region LEP).