Children and families
Unicef Child Friendly City Programme
It is an exciting time for children and young people in Liverpool as we start the journey towards becoming a Unicef Child Friendly City along with our partners.
We want children and young people in Liverpool to enjoy the best quality of life and to be able to reach their full potential.
In a child friendly city children and young people:
- Have a say about decisions that affect them.
- Can express their views freely and are encouraged and supported to do that.
- Can access good health, education, transport and other service.
- Feel safe, prioritised and protected from discrimination and harm.
- Can enjoy public spaces and meet other children and young people freely.
Liverpool’s partnership with Unicef was launched in March 2019 and more information about the programme will be available here soon.
If you would like to contact us about the Unicef Child Friendly City Programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.