Organising park events
If you would like to hold an event in one of Liverpool's parks and greenspaces, you can submit an event request so we can consider your proposal.
How to submit a request
You can submit a request online. You will need to provide the following information with your application, so please have this to hand:
- Details of the event organiser and your track record of previous events, including references
- Type of event and if it is new or already established
- Proposed start date, build-up dates and end dates.
- Park location and the proposed area within the park
- Category of event, for example, not-for-profit, charity, commercial ticketed...
- Scale of event/capacity
- Target audience
- Ticket prices, where applicable
- Proposed onsite infrastructure, for example stage, lighting gantry, toilets, marquees...
You will also need to confirm that you have or will have the appropriate licences as well as public liability insurance cover.
What happens next?
We will review your application and aim to respond to your request within 10 working days.
If you have an enquiry relating to your event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our guide to organising events in Liverpool parks: