Meeting rooms for hire
Looking for the perfect venue for your meeting? Our partitioned meeting rooms can be configured to your specific requirements.
Rooms can be booked singly, as two rooms (1 and 2, or 2 and 3) or all three rooms opened up as one large room.
- Room 1: 33 square metres - seats 15 to 20 subject to layout.
- Room 2: 53 square metres - seats 35 subject to layout.
- Rooms 1 and 2 when fully opened: 86 square metres - seats 55 subject to layout.
- Room 3: 23 square metres - seats 12 subject to layout.
- Room 2 and 3 when fully opened: 76 square metres - seats 47 subject to layout.
- All three rooms fully open as one: 110 square metres - seats up to 70 in a cinema style layout.
Subject to room capacity, any layout is possible. Chairs and tables allow for:
- Cinema style layout - rows facing the screen
- Conference style - chairs around a central table
- Group tables - small tables with chairs around
We can also offer cinema style layout with social distancing if required. This will reduce room capacity - please ask for further information.
- Partitions designed to lessen any sound transfer
- Overhead projector - laptop plug in available via floor box
- Electrically operated projector screen
- Low table to house laptop for presentations - laptop not provided
- Whiteboard and noticeboard
- Coat stand
- Chairs and tables
- Mobile flip chart easels - pads and markers not provided
Meeting room charges
We charge highly competitive room hire rates, including hourly, half day and full day rates. Charges differ for commercial and non-commercial organisations and are fully inclusive of VAT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The facilities listed above are included in the price.
We are unable to provide in house catering at the moment, although you are welcome to supply your own catering.
How to book
To arrange to view the rooms or enquire about a booking or room availability, please contact the meeting room team.