Transferring from primary to secondary school
Admissions timetable and contact information
The following timeline relates to pupils due to start Year 7 in September 2022.
1st September 2021
- Online applications open.
31st October 2021
- Closing date for applications.
November 2021 to February 2022
- The local authority co-ordinates admission arrangements with schools and neighbouring local authorities to allocate places.
1st March 2022
- Offer emails and letters sent to parents on national offer day.
April to June 2022
- Admission appeals process opens.
6th July 2022
- Liverpool secondary schools' induction day.
- Admissions Team - 233 3006 or contact us online.
- Parent Partnership Service - 233 2848
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Team - 233 5957
- Church of England Diocese - 705 2190
- Merseyide Catholic Archdiocese - 522 1071