Bulky Bob's is our free bulky item collection service for Liverpool residents.
Request a collection
Collection dates are based on when we are next in your area.
Please read the terms and conditions before you request a collection.
Request a bulky item collection online
Alternatively you can chat online to one of our staff:
How many items will you collect?
You can request up to five items per collection. We collect items in our distinctive purple wagon with Bulky Bob’s and Liverpool City Council logos on.
Where to leave your items
You must leave items on the ground floor of a property so that they are accessible on the day of collection.
Items we collect
- Fridges, freezers, cookers and microwaves.
- Dishwashers, washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Carpets and underlay.
- Wardrobes, chest of drawers, tables and chairs.
- Dining room tables and chairs and dining room furniture (free standing).
- Televisions, videos and TV cabinets.
- Vacuum cleaners.
- Bed frames and mattresses.
- Bikes and exercise equipment.
- Computers, monitors and printers (classed as one item).
- Cots, prams and high chairs.
- Garden furniture.
Items we do not collect
- Builders waste, garden waste or domestic waste.
- Fixtures and fittings (doors and windows etc).
- House clearances.
- Clothing, fabrics or bags of miscellaneous items.
- Liquids, hazardous waste or gas cylinders.
- Sun beds.
- Toys and pianos.
You can dispose of items we do not collect at Otterspool household waste tip.
What happens to the bulky items you collect?
We reuse and recycle goods to help reduce the pressure on landfill sites.
We also sell good quality ‘pre-loved’ furniture to low income families in Liverpool through:
Bulky Bob's Furniture World Store
127 -137 London Road
P:0151 207 2148
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: NAV-ContactUsLinks.cshtml)