Councillors and committees
MPs and MEPs
Member of Parliament (MP)
An MP represents a particular constituency and is elected by the voters of that constituency. The role of the MP is to represent the interests of all the people of their constituency in the House of Commons in London.
There are five MPs in Liverpool.
- Garston and Halewood Constituency - Maria Eagle MP, Labour Party - Unit House, Speke Boulevard, Liverpool, L24 9HZ. Tel: 0151 448 1167.
- Riverside Constituency - Louise Ellman MP, Labour Party - House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA. Tel: 0151 236 2969.
- Walton Constituency - Dan Carden MP, Labour Party - 1st Floor Victoria Building, Bishopgoss Complex, Rose Place, Liverpool, L3 3AN Tel: 0151 298 1383.
- Wavertree Constituency - Luciana Berger MP - 21 Sandown Lane, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15 8HY. Tel: 0151 228 1628.
- West Derby Constituency - Stephen Twigg MP, Labour Party - 229 Eaton Road, West Derby, Liverpool, L12 2AG. Tel: 0151 230 0853.
The next surgery date for Dan Carden MP is 14th July 2017, 4pm-6pm at West Everton Community Centre, Bute Street, L5 3LA.
Member of the European Parliament (MEP)
An MEP is an elected representative of a particular region and their role is to represent the interests of the people in their region at the European Parliament.
There are 87 MEPs in the UK, split across 12 regions, and each region has between three and 11 MEPs.
North West MEPs
There are eight MEPs in the North West region who represent the interests of the people of Liverpool and consist of members from the Labour Party, UKIP and the Conservative Party.
Get Email alerts about elections