- Register a death Details on who can register a death, the documentation we need before we can register a death, and how to do it.
- Tell Us Once Tell Us Once is an optional free service that lets you report a death to most government organisations and council departments in one go.
- Cemeteries and crematoria service Information and guidance about burials, cremations, graves and memorials and how to contact us if you need advice or support with a specific enquiry or request.
- The Coroner Enquire about an inquest or find out about what to expect during the investigation process.
- When we arrange a funeral There are times when we may need to step in and arrange a funeral for someone who dies without family or a will.
- Liverpool community funeral services A Liverpool community funeral is a low-cost service offered by local funeral directors and available to any Liverpool resident.
- Information for doctors submitting a medical certificate of cause of death Doctors should email scanned copies of medical certificates of cause of death (MCCD) providing the death occurred within the Liverpool city boundary.
- Child deaths All child deaths under the age of 18 must be reviewed by the Child Death Overview Panel. This information - for parents, families and carers - explains what we have to do when a child dies.