Gambling premises licence

You can apply for a gambling premises licence if you have the right to occupy your premises and have a valid operating licence for the type of gambling facility you want to provide.  These include:

  • Casino premises.
  • Bingo premises.
  • Betting premises (including tracks).
  • Adult gaming centres.
  • Family entertainment centres.

How to apply

Download a premises licence application form and a notice of application form from the Gambling Commission website.

  • Send the licence application and plan of the premises along with any supporting information by email to, and pay the fee online below.
  • Send the notice of application to all Responsible Authorities within seven days of making your application (please confirm to us that you have done so).
  • Publish a prescribed notice of application in a local newspaper within 10 working days of making your application.
  • Publish the same prescribed notice of application on the premises, where it can be read by the public from outside. The notice must stay for 28 days, starting on the day after the day the application is made.


See the gambling premises licence fees.

Pay online

You can pay online by debit or credit card. You'll need your six-digit premises licence (GA number) and the fee amount.

Pay licence fee