Gambling premises licence
You can apply for a gambling premises licence if you have the right to occupy your premises and have a valid operating licence for the type of gambling facility you want to provide. These include:
- Casino premises.
- Bingo premises.
- Betting premises (including tracks).
- Adult gaming centres.
- Family entertainment centres.
How to apply
Download a premises licence application form and a notice of application form from the GOV.UK website.
- Send the licence application, plan of the premises, and fee to the Licensing Unit (or you can pay the fee online below)
- Send the notice of application to all Responsible Authorities within seven days of making your application.
- Publish a prescribed notice of application in a local newspaper within 10 working days of making your application.
- Publish the same prescribed notice of application on the premises, where it can be read by the public from outside. The notice must stay for 28 days, starting on the day after the day the application is made.
You can pay online by debit or credit card. You'll need your six-digit premises licence (GA number) and the fee amount.