Council Tax Support

If you're on a low income you may be entitled to support to help you pay your Council Tax.

We'll need to look at your income, savings and household circumstances to find out if you're eligible.

You must be the person responsible for paying the Council Tax to apply for this benefit.

If you're single but share your home with another adult who is on a low income and does not pay rent, you may be able to claim Second Adult Rebate as part of your application. 

If the above applies to you, you can apply online for Council Tax Support.

To find out more about Council Tax Support and the application process, visit the benefits section.