Council Tax

Help with Council Tax debt and managing money

We realise that our customers may have difficulty in paying their bills and require support from us or an advice agency.

If you are having trouble managing your money or are struggling with debt, you should get help as soon as possible. You can get free, confidential and impartial advice by visiting:

Council Tax arrears or debt owed to the council

If you are having problems paying your Council Tax, have Council Tax arrears, are struggling to pay back overpaid Housing Benefit, or owe other debts to the council, please contact us straight away so we can help.

The following guidance may help you: