On-street parking bays
Outer Zone long stay pay and display bays
When can I pay to park?
You can use the parking bays in the Outer Zone long stay bays on the map below to pay for parking between Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm. Please note that bays are not individually marked out on roads.
- Up to 30 minutes: £1.20
- Up to 1 hour: £2.40
- Up to 1 hour 30 minutes: £3.60
- Up to 2 hours: £4.80
- Up to 2 hours 30 minutes: £6.00
- Up to 3 hours: £7.20
- Up to 3 hours 30 minutes: £8.40
- Up to 4 hours (maximum stay): £9.60
You can now pay to park in all our on-street parking bays, as well as our car parks, using your mobile phone. Find out more
Blue Badge holders can park in pay and display bays free of charge all day.
Find spaces on the map below
Click on the pins on the map below for the number spaces at each location and directions. Please be aware that directions are generated by Google Maps.
- Highfield Street, Liverpool
- Smithfield Street, Liverpool
- Mulberry Street, Liverpool
- Myrtle Street, Liverpool
- Pall Mall, Liverpool