Report a blocked street drain

We are responsible for the maintenance of roadside water drains and culverts which are located in the channel or gutter on the road.

We have a duty to keep the grids clear of leaves and rubbish to allow water to run away freely.

If you see a blocked street drain that needs fixing, please tell us.

If you smell foul sewage you should report the incident to United Utilities on 0345 672 3723.

You are responsible for the drains that serve your property within the property boundary. If you rent a property, you should contact your landlord.

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Report a blocked street drain