Report an issue with a grid or manhole

Grid or gully

A gully (grid) sits beneath the kerb side and allows rainfall and surface water to pass through.

A manhole is a covered opening, usually leading to a sewer.

Use this form to report:

  • Blocked gully
  • Manhole or gully cover missing
  • Lost property in gully
  • Flooding

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Report a gully issue