Adult learning mission and aims
To deliver, secure and promote accessible, high quality, locally delivered adult learning opportunities for the people of Liverpool.
- Maximise the employability of Liverpool residents through delivering a range of programmes that support people to progress into work.
- Deliver learning and skills programmes that are responsive to local employer and residents needs.
- Deliver provision that leads to social wellbeing and economic outcomes.
- Deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- Inspire and promote ambition for all learners to succeed and progress.
- Promote equality and diversity throughout all aspects of the learner journey.
Adult Learning Service Prevent Duty Policy (docx : 124 KB)