Premises licence: Minor variation applications
This process can only be used where the variations will not adversely impact on the promotion of any of the four licensing objectives which are: the prevention of crime and disorder, public safety, prevention of public nuisance and protection of children from harm.
Before you apply
Your application must be advertised on your premises.
The application fee is £89.
How to apply
Before you apply online, you will need the following to hand:
- A scanned copy of your premises licence or club premises certificate ready to upload.
- Scanned copies of your existing layout plan and proposed layout ready to upload - only if your application is to change to the premises layout.
- A credit or debit card to pay the fee online.
On submit, your application will automatically be sent to us.
Apply by post
Send a copy of your completed application form, premises licence or club premises certificate and plan/s (if your application is to change to the premises layout) to the address at the end of the form.
Please then pay the £89 application fee online or over the phone:
- Pay the fee online for a postal application.
- Call 0151 233 3015 to pay the fee.
What happens next?
If, after a 10 working day consultation period, no representation has been made by a responsible authority or interested party we will approve your application and email you a notice outlining the minor variation, along with a new premises licence and summary or club premises certificate.
If any representations have been received, we have a further five working days to consider them and decide whether to approve or reject the application.