Entertainment and alcohol licences
The Licensing Act introduced a single licence scheme for licensing premises which supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment and late night refreshment.
- Premises licences Applications, fees, guidance on premises licences, variations and provisional statements.
- Premises management Premises transfer, DPS variations/removals, administrative changes, Interim Authority Notice, Notification of Interest, door staff books.
- Personal licence A personal licence authorises a person to supply alcohol - find out how to access the training you need and apply for a licence.
- Search the licensing register Search the register for personal licences, premises licences and club premises certificates.
- Pay your annual fee How to pay an annual fee for your premises licence or club premises certificate.
- Complaints about licensed premises You can submit a complaint about a licenced premise (including club premises certificates) if it relates to incidents that fall under any of the four licensing objectives.
- Temporary events If you are holding an event you may need a temporary licence, however some smaller scale events don't require one.
- Reviews under the Licensing Act List of premises subject to the review process, who can call a review and how.
- Licensing Act applications and making a representation Lists current applications under the Licensing Act and how to comment.
- Club premise certificates Applications, fees and guidance on club premise certificates, variations and minor variations.
- Sex establishment licence Apply for or renew a licence for a sex entertainment venue or sex shop.
- Responsible authorities Contact information for the nine responsible authorities.
- Late Night Levy Premises licensed to supply alcohol between midnight and 6am on one or more days of the year must pay a Late Night Levy.