Information on licensing and standard, plus help and advice for private landlords in Liverpool.
- Licences for landlords in parts of Liverpool A selective landlord licensing scheme in Liverpool covers designated wards across the city. Find out who needs a licence and how to apply.
- Houses in multiple occupancy It is the responsibility of the property owner, manager or managing agent to make sure a property has a valid HMO licence.
- Support for landlords Improving communication between landlords, property managers and the council.
- How we monitor private sector housing conditions How we monitor the condition of local private sector housing and the enforcement action we take.
- Search the register of licensed properties Use our search to find out if a property has been granted an HMO licence.
- Minimum energy efficiency standards (MEES) for privately rented properties Check a property's EPC rating, find out what private landlords can do to make improvements, plus how to get help from us.