Working for us
Who can apply?
At present we can only provide work placements to year 10 and 11 students who attend Liverpool schools.
How to apply for a placement
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of student and contact details.
- Dates available to undertake the placement.
- The expected duration - 5 days or 10 days.
- The areas of interest - finance, social care, HR, ICT, marketing, leisure or libraries.
How will a work placement help my son or daughter?
All placements will:
- Provide first-hand experience of the workplace and an opportunity to work alongside experienced staff.
- Offer an insight into the public sector and services we provide.
- Increase the individual’s confidence and skills for future employment.
- Provide an awareness of how their skills and abilities can be used and transferred to the workplace.
Students will work the normal working hours of the organisation and they will be expected to provide their own lunch.
Will my son or daughter get paid?
No. Work experience gives your son or daughter the opportunity to experience the world of work under the supervision of experienced staff.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any funds to cover the travel to and from the place of work.