- Health and wellbeing We have a culture and environment that promotes and supports health, safety and wellbeing for all of our people.
- Equality and diversity The council is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the fair treatment of staff, potential staff and customers.
- Workplace charter Our workplace charter sets out our commitment to you as your employer, and what we expect from you as an employee.
- Employment checks Certain checks will be made if a role involves working with children or vulnerable adults, or to check if you have the right to work in the UK.
- Payroll requests from ex-employees If you are an ex-employee and need to access duplicate payslips, P60 or P11d you can pay online for these items.