Blue badges, residents disabled parking bays, business parking permits, how to apply to suspend parking bays and more.
- Apply for or renew a resident or visitor's permit Resident's parking permits are only issued to people who live in properties in residential areas where a parking zone has been introduced.
- Request a replacement parking permit If you have lost your permit or it has been damaged or stolen you can request a replacement.
- Change the name or vehicle on a permit You can change the name or vehicle details associated with a parking permit.
- Accept a permit offer If you have received an email from us with a parking permit offer, you can accept the offer online.
- Apply for or renew a residents disabled parking place We can provide car parking places for Blue Badge holders who do not have a driveway and have difficulty parking outside their home.
- Apply to suspend pay and display parking bays You can apply to suspend pay and display parking bays to carry out essential work, complete a removal, film in a street or set up scaffolding.
- Business parking permits If your business is in a parking scheme area you can apply for a permit.
- Blue Badges and disabled parking Blue Badges provide parking concessions if you have severe mobility problems and have difficulty using public transport.