Business parking permits
Coronavirus update - paying a parking fine or permit fee
Please pay online or by phone. We are unable to process cheques at the moment. If you have already sent a cheque, please be aware that the money may come out of your account later than you expect.
Business permits in parking scheme zones
Who are they for?
If your business is located within a parking scheme zone, you may be able to apply for a business parking permit.
The zones covered include:
- Football match parking zones.
- Outer controlled parking zones (not valid for use in residents bays).
- Kensington Fields, Broad Green, Fazakerley and Thingwall permitted parking areas (landlords and businesses).
Please view the list of parking scheme zones on our residents parking permits page to make sure your street is within the scheme before you apply. Please note that this list does not imply a business permit is valid for use in any particular street.
Note: For parking permits in the Baltic Triangle area, please see the Baltic Triangle permit page.
How to apply
Download the relevant application form from the list below. Return completed forms with the appropriate documents to the address shown on the form.
- Football match zone business parking permit
- Outer controlled zone business parking permit
- Kensington Fields, Broad Green, Fazakerley, Thingwall and College St North Area landlord and business permit
Please allow 28 days for your permit to be processed.