Bridges, walls and supporting structures

Use this form to tell us about a problem with:

  • road bridges and footbridges
  • retaining walls supporting roads
  • subways

If you need to report other types of dangerous structures or buildings, pleaseĀ contact building control.

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Report a problem