Pests, pollution & food hygiene
Fixed Penalty Notices for environmental offences
What is a Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN)?
FPNs are issued by our enforcement officers to deal with environmental offences including littering, dog fouling, failing to keep a dog on a lead, flyposting, flytipping, graffiti and smoking in smoke-free premises.
How do I pay?
Payment methods depend on which enforcement team issued your FPN and the payment reference code on it.
How to pay an FPN with a 9-digit code
If your FPN is printed, looks like a till receipt and has a 9-digit payment code on it, you can pay it in the following ways:
Call 0333 313 1220 and pay your 9-digit FPN using Mastercard, Visa, Delta or Switch.
Pay your 9-digit FPN at any PayPoint outlet.
Need help with a 9-digit FPN?
If you have lost your FPN with a 9-digit code or need help or advice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 233 2819.
How to pay an FPN with a 6-digit code
If your FPN is handwritten on carbon copy paper and has a 6-digit code on it, you can pay in the following ways:
You'll need your 6-digit FPN code to make your payment.
At any of our One Stop Shops by Debit or Credit Card.
Call 0151 233 3050 and pay by Debit or Credit Card.
By cheque, postal or money order made out to ‘Liverpool City Council’, with your name and 6-digit FPN code on the back, to: Licensing Environmental Management Group, Liverpool City Council, Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool, L3 1AH.
Need help with a 6-digit code FPN?
If you have lost your FPN with a 6-digit code or need help or advice, please email email@example.com or call 0151 233 7029.
Kingdom Environmental Enforcement collect on behalf of Liverpool City Council. A summary of their monthly enforcement activity is published below.
- Environmental offences July 2018
- Environmental offences June 2018
- Environmental offences May 2018
- Environmental offences April 2018
- Enforcement offences annual summary: April 2017 April 2018
- Environmental offences March 2018
- Environmental offences February 2018
- Environmental offences January 2018
- Environmental offences December 2017
- Environmental offences November 2017
- Environmental offences October 2017
- Environmental offences September 2017
- Environmental offences August 2017
- Environmental offences July 2017
- Environmental offences June 2017
- Environmental offences May 2017
- Environmental offences April 2017
- Environmental offences March 2017