Report dog issues

Dangerous dogs or dog fighting

To report dangerous dogs and dog fighting call Merseyside Police on 0151 709 6010.

Find a lost dog or report a stray dog

If you are trying to locate a lost dog or need to report a stray dog please contact Animal Wardens Ltd on 0151 374 2174 between 8.30am and midnight.

Nuisance barking

If you wish to complain about nuisance barking please see our noise complaints page.

Report dog fouling or a full dog waste bin

You can report dog fouling-related issues to us using the online form below.

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Report dog fouling or a full dog waste bin

Report a dead dog

Call us on 0151 233 3001.

Microchipping your dog

From April 2016 it is a legal requirement for all dog owners to have their dogs microchipped and address details kept up to date.  Failure to do so could lead to a fine.

Find out more on the Chip My Dog website.