Early years and childcare
Childcare business support service
We offer advice and guidance to all childcare providers - from nursery owners to childminders - with the aim of helping them deliver the highest quality care in an ever competitive market.
Book a free one-hour consultation meeting
In our free one-hour consultation we’ll identify your business needs and the level of support we can offer you.
At the end of it we’ll suggest which one of our packages is right for you.
Once you have purchased one of our support packages, we'll ask you to sign an agreement which makes it clear that we are purely an advisory service and cannot guarantee the success of any business goals you may decide to set while we work with you.
Support packages we offer
We offer the following support packages at very competitive rates.
- Pre start-up package - advice and guidance for a potential new business during the research phase while you are exploring ideas. Includes site visits.
- Start-up package - for on-going development of a new childcare business or project. Provides advice, guidance and brokerage throughout the project and up until opening.
- Complete package - gives a high level of support including a detailed assessment of the childcare business, feedback and action planning.
- Basic package - for a thriving high quality childcare business that is keen to grow and also values local authority input.
- Childminder package - gives start-up support, advice and guidance, or a business review for an established childminder.
If you’d like to book a free one-hour consultation or find out more about our support packages, please contact Sarah Higginson on 0151 233 0495 or 07738 143485, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.