Benefits and support
Report a benefit fraud
- Call 0800 854 440 free and in confidence, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- Write to: NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston, PR1 1GP.
The information you need to give
There has to be a good reason for investigating someone for benefit fraud - so you’ll need to give as much of the following information as possible:
- The name and address of the person you’re reporting and their partner, if they have one.
- A description of the person.
- The type of benefit theft you think they are committing and why you suspect them.
- Information about their employer, if you think they’re working.
- Information about their vehicle, if they have one.
The information you provide is strictly confidential. You don’t have to give your name unless you want to.