Report a poor quality private landlord

You can report poor quality private landlords, problems with properties that are licensed by us or houses in multiple occupation that are unlicensed, by using our confidential online form or confidential freephone number.

Private tenants can report landlord issues such as:  

  • Intimidating behaviour towards tenants.
  • Criminal activity.
  • Overcrowding.
  • Antisocial behaviour.
  • Houses in multiple occupation that are unlicensed.
  • Problems with properties that are licensed by us

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Report your landlord online

Or call our confidential freephone line on 0800 707 6245.

All calls and reports sent via the online form will be investigated by the Public Protection Enforcement Team.