Entertainment & alcohol
Licensing Act applications and how to make a representation
The applications below are currently being considered by the Licensing Authority.
A record of any of the applications can be inspected on Monday to Thursday from 9.00am to 4.45pm and Friday from 9.00am to 4.30pm (except bank holidays) at the offices of the Licensing Authority at Liverpool City Council, Licensing and Public Protection, Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool, L3 1AH.
How to make a representation
Anyone can make a representation on the applications listed below. We must receive your representation by the dates shown by each application below.
Submit a representation online
Please read the guidance notes before you make an online representation.
Submit a representation using a paper form
Smithdown Social, 2A Crawford Avenue, L18 1DR
- To grant a premises licence (social club)
- Plays, films, indoor sporting events, boxing, recorded music, performance of dance: Mon-Sun 09.00 to 24.00
- Live music: Mon-Sun 09.00 to 24.00
- Late night refreshments: Mon-Sun 23.00 to 24.00
- Supply of alcohol: Mon-Sun 09.00 to 24.00
- Hours open to the public: Mon-Sun 09.00 to 24.00
Munchies, 137 Granby Street, L8 2UR
- To Vary a Premises Licence (Takeaway)
- Variation to extend late night refreshments by one hour as a delivery service.
- Late night refreshments: Mon-Sun 17.00 to 04.00
- Hours Open to the Public: Sun-Thur 17.00 to 00.00, Fri-Sat 17.00 to 01.00
Appebite Cafe, 21 Woolton Street, L25 5NH
- To grant a premises licence (cafe)
- Supply of alcohol: Mon-Sun 08.00 to 22.00
- Hours open to the public: Mon-Sun 08.00 to 22.00
Heron Foods, 5 Myrtle Parade, L7 7EL
- To grant a premises licence (supermarket)
Kukoo, Fowlers Building, 5/9 Victoria Street, L2 5QA
- To vary a premises licence (bar/club)
- Variation to change name to Kukoo
- Supply of alcohol: To extend Thursday from 12.00 to 04.00 to 12.00 to 06.00. All other conditions remain the same.
- Hours open to the public: Mon-Wed 12.00 to 04.00, Thur-Sun 12.00 to 06.00