Training courses suspended
Due to the impact of coronavirus, we will not be taking bookings for the personal licence training course until further notice.
Personal licence training
QNUK Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF)
This accredited course, regulated by the Home Office and Ofqual, is delivered by Liverpool City Council’s Licensing and Public Protection service. It is designed for designated premises supervisors in England and Wales who must gain an accredited qualification by law.
This one-day course is held in central Liverpool, starts at 9am and finishes at 4pm and includes a multiple-choice exam that takes around an hour to complete.
You will need to achieve a pass mark of 70 per cent to be awarded the course certificate.
The course covers the following:
- nature and purpose of a personal licence
- personal licence application process
- legal duties of a personal licence holder
- roles, responsibilities of licensing authorities
- licensing objectives
- strength of alcohol and effect on the body
- the law and premises licences
- the law and Temporary Event Notices
- rights and duties of a responsible person in relation to the operation of licensed premises
- the law and the protection of children
- the powers of the police and other authorities
- prohibitions and exemptions in relation to licensable activities
The course costs £99 and includes the following:
- a pre-course information pack
- examination fee
How to book
To book a place on the course please email email@example.com. We may be able to offer a group discount so please ask when you email us.