Book a video appointment with an adviser
If you have a smartphone, you can book a video appointment with a trained adviser for specialised help with benefits and council tax issues. Find out more about video appointments.
Access your Council Tax account online
With an online Council Tax account you can:
- view your payment history
- view a breakdown of charges and payments in previous years
- view copies of letters we’ve sent to you
- apply for single person discount
- notify us of a change of address
- set up or change a Direct Debit (you can do this without your online key).
You'll need your Council Tax account number, postcode and online key.
Where to find your Council Tax account number and online key
Your Council Tax reference (account number) and online key are printed on the top right corner of your latest bill or summons notice.
You'll need both of these if you want to set up your account online.