Online account access unavailable on Sunday 20th January 2019
You won't be able to register for a Council Tax account, access your online account or sign up for ebilling between 5am and 8pm on Sunday 20th January 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Access your Council Tax account online
With an online Council Tax account you can:
- view your payment history
- view a breakdown of charges and payments in previous years
- view copies of letters we’ve sent to you
- apply for single person discount
- notify us of a change of address
- set up or change a Direct Debit (you can do this without your online key).
You'll need your Council Tax account number, postcode and online key. You’ll find these on your latest bill or recovery notice.