Council Tax

Update your Council Tax if you've changed address

If you're moving home or leaving Liverpool, let us know so we can update your Council Tax account. 

Please note, if you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and are moving from one Liverpool property to another, please follow the benefits change of address process instead.

When you enter the system below, select the change of address services under 'Tell us you've moved home'. You’ll then be prompted to answer a series of questions about your change of address. 

You will need your Council Tax account number to hand, which you will find on your latest bill.

Change your address online 

Read our privacy notice which tells you how we use your data.

Remember to update your details on the Electoral Register otherwise you won’t be able to vote.