Courses for work
Our range of employability courses will help you find a job, upskill you for your current role or help you re-train if you are looking for a new career.
What's on offer?
Our employability courses include:
- Childcare *
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools *
- Special Educational Needs (SEND) *
- Autism Awareness *
- A range of beauty courses – nail technology, make-up and similar courses - advertised on our course list when each term starts
- Complementary therapies - advertised on our course list when each term starts
- Interpreting in the Community *
- Volunteering - advertised on our course list when each term starts
How to apply
If you want to join any of the courses with a * you will need to complete a skills check first. This will help us to place you in the right class.
Complete the form below to arrange a skills check.
Other courses for work
These one-day and three-day courses are advertised on our course list when each term starts:
- Health and Safety for Work - one day
- First Aid - one day
- Paediatric First Aid - one day
- Food Safety - one day
- Preparing for Employment in the Hospitality Industry - three days
- Preparing for Employment in the Health and Social Care Industry - three days