Notification of interest (premises management)

If you are the freeholder, leaseholder or occupier of a property which has a Premises Licence, then you may notify the Licensing Authority of that interest and we will advise you when an application is received in respect of those premises.

How to apply


Apply and pay online

By post 


The application fee is based on the non-domestic rateable value (NDRV) . You will find details on the Home Office website.