Request a change to your premises licence
You can request the following administrative changes to your premises licence:
- Change of name or address of the licence holder. Please note, if a company changes its name and company number, you'll need to apply to transfer a premises licence instead)
- Change of premises name
- Replacement of lost premises licence/summary or TEN
For each change request, you'll need to pay a fee of £10.50.
- Pay online to change name or address of licence holder
- Pay online to change premises name
- Pay online for a replacement premises licence or TEN
What happens next?
When you have made your payment, please email LicensingAct2003@liverpool.gov.uk with your current licence details and requested changes, along with your payment reference number.
When we have received your payment and change request we will email you your amended or replacement licence.